Reliability through Vertically Integrated, In-House Services
Better Quality — Faster Turnaround — On Time Delivery
Too many manufacturers forget about the importance of INFORMATION.
- RFQ Acknowledgements.........a few minutes after we receive it
- Rapid Quote Turn-Around........1-48 hrs. Let us know if it's hot!
- P.O. Acknowledgements..........a few minutes after we receive it
- P.O. Confirmations...................1-24 hrs after we receive it
- Shipment Notification..............sent the day of shipment
Call Us! Customer Service will connect you with your desired contact. MORE
Let our Engineering Team help you turn your concepts into reality.
- Our In-house Designers are Experienced and Accessible
- Customers often work directly with our engineers. Call Us! Collaborate
- Our In-House CNC Programmers are Innovative and Accessible
- Share Ideas, discuss materials, bend radii and part geometry
Your ideas remain in-house and in confidence. MORE
Our In-House Tool Room provides control over Project Management.
- Projects start on-time and stay under control.
- Projects benefit from In-House Designer/Tool Maker collaboration
- Tool progress does not lag due to outside processing
- Tool repairs and tool revisions receive immediate attention
With Newko, you never over-invest in prototype and short-run tooling. MORE
Our manufacturing expertise is widely diversified.
- Quantities range from 1 to 1,000s
- Parts range from small and complex to Large and Basic
- Materials range from .002" Stainless to .125" CRS
- Standardized Tooling results in Precision Parts, Fast
Standardized manufacturing techniques mean quality parts, fast. MORE
Our Short-Run manufacturing experience began in 1958!
- Annual Quantities range from 100s to 100,000s
- Parts and materials run the spectrum
- Robust tooling for long life and repeatable quality
- Standardized tooling means affordable tooling and parts
Our Short-Run techniques will meet your needs and fit your budget. MORE
Newko's Sheet Metal Fabricated Parts typically fall into 3 categories;
- Standard Parts - Parts created by Standard off-the-shelf tooling
- Semi-Custom Parts - Parts created by Standard and Custom tooling
- Custom Parts - Fabricated Parts with Custom Shapes for Custom needs
- Value-Add "Fab" capabilities include Pems, Toxing, Tapping and more.
Standard, Semi-Custom or Custom, we can make the part you need. MORE
For Single Parts, Jigs, Fixtures, Tool Room support..we do it In-House.
- Precision CNC parts range in quantities of 1 to 1,000s
- Material types range from Aluminum to Steel to Plastics
- Types of parts include Covers, Caps, Retainers, Housings and more
- Colaborate with our programmers to meet your specific needs
Lead-times are short and projects stay on track. MORE
3 Fiber Lasers provide Quick Delivery and the latest in Cut Quality.
- Fiber Laser Cutting Technology means "Low Heat Effect Zones"
- 0.002” Stainless to 0.062” Copper (thicker, if needed)
- We provide virtually square inside radii: 0.0015”
- We supply parts "Laser Cut Only" or "Laser Cut & Formed" to you specs
Our depth in machine capacity keeps jobs on track and schedules flexible. MORE
In-House Wire EDM keeps us on schedule and offers value-add services.
- Tools are made with precision accuracy and on schedule
- Tool repairs and revisions are addressed immediately
- Wire EDM is a great process for precision single parts
- Wire EDM is a great process for precision part modification
Our accuracy is precise and our deliveries are fast. MORE
Most parts require some type of "Post Processing". Newko will handle it.
- Heat Treating
- Plating (Gold, Silver, Nickel, Anodizing, E-Coat and more)
- Passivating & Pickling
- Painting and Powder Coating
Our manufacturing partners are approved and proven professionals. MORE