Service! Speed! Control!
Get more thru your vertically integrated, in-house manufacturer!
Let our engineering team help you turn your concepts into reality.
- Our in-house designers are experienced and accessible
- Customers often work directly with our engineers. Call us! Collaborate.
- Our in-house CNC programmers are innovative and accessible
- Share ideas, discuss materials, bend radii and part geometry
Your ideas remain in-house and in confidence. More
Our in-house tool room provides control over project management.
- Projects start on-time and stay under control.
- Projects benefit from in-house designer/tool maker collaboration
- Tool progress does not lag due to outside processing
- Tool repairs and tool revisions receive immediate attention
With Newko, you never over-invest in prototype and short-run tooling. More
In-house wire EDM keeps us on schedule and offers value-add services.
- Tools are made with precision accuracy and on schedule
- Tool repairs and revisions are addressed immediately
- Wire EDM is a great process for precision single parts
- Wire EDM is a great process for precision part modification
Our accuracy is precise and our deliveries are fast. More
5 fiber lasers provide quick delivery and the latest in cut quality.
- Fiber laser cutting technology means "Low heat effect zones"
- 0.002” stainless to 0.250” copper
- We provide virtually square inside radii: 0.0015”
- We supply parts "laser cut only" or "laser cut & formed" to you specs
Our depth in machine capacity keeps jobs on track and schedules flexible. More
Our manufacturing expertise is widely diversified.
- Quantities range from 1 to 1,000s
- Parts range from small and complex to large and basic
- Materials range from .002" stainless to .125" CRS
- Standardized tooling results in precision parts, fast
Standardized manufacturing techniques mean quality parts, fast. More
Our short-run manufacturing experience began in 1958!
- Annual quantities range from 100s to 100,000s
- Parts and materials run the spectrum
- Robust tooling for long life and repeatable quality
- Standardized tooling means affordable tooling and parts
Our short-run techniques will meet your needs and fit your budget. More
Newko's sheet metal fabricated parts typically fall into 3 categories;
- Standard parts - Parts created by standard off-the-shelf tooling
- Semi-custom parts - Parts created by standard and custom tooling
- Custom parts - Fabricated parts with custom shapes for custom needs
- Value-add "Fab" capabilities include pems, toxing, tapping and more.
Standard, semi-custom or custom, we can make the part you need. More
For single parts, jigs, fixtures, tool room support, we do it in-house.
- Precision CNC parts range in quantities of 1 to 1,000s
- Material types range from aluminum to steel to plastics
- Types of parts include covers, caps, retainers, housings and more
- Colaborate with our programmers to meet your specific needs
Lead-times are short and projects stay on track. More