In-house wire capability means we maintain schedule control
Quality Tooling starts with quality machine tools.
Newko's Wire EDM machines are manufactured by G+F. G+F (Georg Fischer) is the combination of Agie and Charmilles, the two most respected names in the Wire EDM industry.
Benefits of in-house wire EDM:
- Schedule Control - Your projects are in Newko's, not that of an outside service
- Tool Revisions - Revisions require responsiveness. In-house means In Control
- Tool Repair - Tools repairs don't have time to wait in line. At Newko they won't
- Tool Developement - Developement can mean a lot of "In and Out". We're ready
Applications of in-house Wire EDM:
- Tool Making - Manufacture precision tooling for blanking and forming.
- Tool Modification - Modify existing tooling to meet new revisions.
- Create Parts - Create parts that are manufactured via Wire EDM precess
- Part Modification - Wire EDM is an excellent precision, process for modifying existing parts
G+F machines hold close, consistent tolerances. They provide a smooth cutting finish and most importantly, they are reliable.
- Cutting tolerances - +/-.00075"
- Inside radii - .004"-.0065" depending on wire thickness