Short-Run Metal Stampings
Get the Tooling and Process that fits your needs and budget
Avoid unnecessary, expensive tooling and manufacturing costs
Our techniques provide for affordable, project-appropriate manufacturing approaches. Our tooling techniques provide low-cost flexability for revision changes. Our manufactuing process provide flexability for changes in quantity, material and lead-time.
Newko combines simplified tooling with simplified manufacturing processes:
- Laser Cut Blank and Form Tools
- Simple Blank Die and Form Tools
- Semi-Prog Die and Form Tools
Newko's Short-Run tooling and manufacturing process are designed to fit your manufacturing requirements.
We take quality and quantity and budget into account when we create a manufacturing process.
In-house, In Control
- Designs - In-house, simplifed, but robust
- Tooling - In-house, standardized, robust, repeatability
- Processing - In-house Forming, Coining, Tapping and more
- Parts - Contacts, Terminals, Lead Frames, Brackets, Sheet Metal Fab, CNC...
- Quantities - 100's - 100,000 Annualy
- Plating & Heat Treat - Newko manages all outside services
- Packaging - Cell, Tray, Tape & Reel, bag & box and more
Real experience meeting deadlines
We have been supporting Short-Run manufacturing requirements for over 40 years. We have developed and maintained many techniques that save time and money without sacraficing quality.